A government grant of up to £2,000 to upgrade your business' internet connection
What is the Connect Westminster scheme?
Westminster City Council has recently secured £2.8m to deliver an ERDF funding project that aims to connect SMEs within Westminster and the West End Partnership area to 1Gb capable internet connections.
The funding will enable small to medium sized enterprises to receive up to £2,000 towards the cost of their connections. All connections will deliver speeds of at least 30Mbps and have the capability of being increased to 1Gb speeds.
Can I get a voucher for my home?
If you work from home, you may be able to claim for a voucher, speak to our team to find out more.
Telcom were voted the fastest growing internet provider in the North and have recently expanded to London. Some of Telcom’s customers include, The NHS, Uber, Google and LadBible.
Telcom exist to change the way people think of their internet providers, try us, we promise you will never look back.
We'd be happy to help! Check out our support section for how to get in touch.
Broadband Connect Westminster vouchers are available to Small or Medium Enterprises (SMEs) if:
- Your business is situated within an eligible area.
- You are a SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader. An SME is an enterprise which employees fewer than 250 persons and which has an annual turnover not exceeding 50 million euro, and/or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding 43 million euro.
- Installation of your new broadband connection exceeds £100.
- The connection is for your business premises. You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base, but this does not apply if you work from home occasionally
- You are willing to sign up to a minimum 6 month contract with your broadband supplier
- The broadband service you select delivers a speed and performance improvement on your current connection. This is outlined is the Supplier Registration Form.
- You have not received more than €200,000 in grants in the last 3 years.