Along with extending our £2,500 Gigabit Voucher Scheme discount, Telcom are mindful that the immediate financial impact of the coronavirus has been severe to many and businesses are looking at what financial support is available from their service providers. This is why we have created the ‘Bounce Back Connection Scheme’ to support the businesses that need it the most right now.
What is the Bounce Back Connection Scheme?
The Bounce Back Connection Scheme (BBCS) by Telcom enables smaller businesses to access affordable ultrafast internet connections that are supportive of immediate cash flow constraints.The scheme helps small and medium-sized businesses who have been impacted by the outbreak ease into the cost of the connection over time.
Telcom are offering businesses to ramp up their monthly spend from 0% (Free) in month one to 100% in month five. This gives business immediate financial relief with a slow ramp up back to paying the normal monthly rate.
Am I Eligible?
To be able to take advantage of Telcom’s Bounce Back Connection Scheme you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a business based in the UK and classed as an SME.
- Purchase a new leased line internet connection from Telcom with:
- a minimum bandwidth of 100Mb or doubling your existing connections bandwidth.
- A minimum term of 36 months.
- The business has been adversely impacted by the coronavirus
To find out more, please view the full eligibility criteria here: https://telcom.uk/
How To Find Out More And Apply
To find out if you are eligible and apply for your scheme, please follow these three easy steps:
- Call Telcom now on 0330 122 2970 or email [email protected] to speak with Edd and Colin about how these schemes could support your business.
- Telcom take care of your BBCS application throughout the process.No additional forms or paperwork,
- Once agreed, our gigabit connection is installed within days, subject to survey, and is subsidised by the scheme.