On Thursday 14th May at 1pm, the UK government ended their GBVS (Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme) which gave SME’s a grant of £2,500 towards the cost of their internet connection. As the installation fees for 36 month+ contracts are typically built into your monthly cost, the value of the grant equated to just under a £70 per month discount.
Recognising the incredible success of the GBVS scheme and how valuable such a significant discount would be to many businesses especially now, Telcom have taken up the mantle and worked hard to bring to market our very own Telcom Gigabit Voucher Scheme for eligible businesses.
What is Telcom’s Gigabit Voucher Scheme?
Today we are excited to announce that we have launched our exclusive Telcom Gigabit Voucher Scheme (TGVS) and are matching the GBVS value of £2,500 towards a fibre leased line for any eligible business. As mentioned above, this equates to just under £70 per month discount so offers real, long term support for our fellow SMEs. These vouchers provide practical and immediate help to firms struggling with slow broadband speeds, yet cost is a consideration
What can I use my Gigabit Voucher for?
Our goal is to help as many SME’s as possible with our Telecom Gigabit Voucher Scheme so we are allowing your voucher to be used for a variety of discounts. These include:
- Free installation
- A Monthly discount
- Faster internet speeds (more bandwidth)
- Up-to 6 months free
- Additional networking items (WiFi, equipment or managed services)
Your Telcom representative will consult with you over which brings the best value to your business.
Am I eligible?
To be able to take advantage of Telcom’s business support scheme you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a business based in the UK and classed as an SME.
- Purchase a new leased line internet connection from Telcom with
- a minimum bandwidth of 100Mb or doubling your existing connections bandwidth.
- A minimum term of 36 months.
- The business has been adversely impacted by the coronavirus
To find out more, please view the full eligibility criteria here: https://telcom.uk/gigabit-voucher-scheme
How to find out more and apply
To find out if you are eligible and apply for your scheme, please follow these three easy steps:
- Call Telcom now on 0330 122 2970 or email [email protected] to speak with us about how these schemes could support your business.
- We look after your TGVS application throughout the process.No additional forms or paperwork,
- Once agreed, our gigabit connection is installed within days, subject to survey, subsidised by the scheme.